We have a manufacturing capacity of about 60,000 Metric Tons per annum, through its state-of-the-art manufacturing & processing unit.
- Built to meet highest global food safety standards, reduced environmental impact and ensure health and wellbeing of workers.
- Fully Automated Process (No Human Touch), Dust Free, Naturally Lit, Healthy Work Environment
- 10 Multi-Purpose Manufacturing & Processing Lines (Capable of cleaning any types of seed product)
- Specialised Machinery for Raw Cleaning (developed & manufactured in-house for superior cleaning & efficiency)
- 11 Buhler Sortex Units (European MultiVision & Bi-chromatic Optical-Sorting Machinery)
Research & Development
- In-house development of machinery
- Continuous improvements in Product Quality, Process Efficiencies
The manufacturing plant consists of a unique manufacturing process and customized machinery which were indigenously developed by group with meticulous research and expertise of over 5 decades in sesame industry. This process is further enhanced by use of latest industry leading ultra-sensitive bichromatic optical sortex machines which ensure very high product purity, thus giving us a formidable advantage in the market. Currently, we have 10 such machines imported from Buhler Sortex Ltd. (London).